Dr. Norman Chideckel, M.D., a board certified surgeon, received his medical degree from SUNY/ Downstate College of Medicine in 1979. He performed his residency in general surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center, where he was Chief Resident.
Dr. Chideckel completed a fellowship in peripheral vascular surgery at Downstate & Lutheran Medical Centers, New York. He has served as clinical instructor of surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center and is currently the Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
An award winning, highly skilled vascular surgeon, Dr. Chideckel has been listed in the renowned Castle and Connolly Guide “How to Find the Best New York Metro Area Doctors”.
In order to provide his patients with the highest level of care, he devotes his practice to the treatment of venous disease.
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- American College of Phlebology
- Member of Patient Education Committee of American College of Phlebology
- American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of American Academy of Wound Management – Certified Wound Specialist
- Eastern Vascular Society
- New York State Cardiovascular Society